Iqra,thanks for nominating me.one strange thing about her is that she is even beautiful than her.anyone of you who gonna read this must go through her posts to realize this.she is I think the best one happened to me here in this world of blogging.she never gonna behave like a star even if she is..she simply twinkles and will sprinkle those lights on you to make sure that darkness is no longer alive.She is so good in life advices.espescially go through her conclusion parts.Thank you so much for being in this world. Do follow her here- https://lifeadvicewithme.wordpress.com
The Rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
- Post the Rules.
- Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do. Please follow Vincent’s blog here.
Answers to the questions:
- Who inspired you to start your blog? Those rotted emotions inside me who were constantly craving for attention actually inspired me.I find this world is quite safe for those emotions.
- What’s the kindest comment you have received on any of your posts? “You have such a beautiful way of writing, truly amazing!”
- Have you ever experienced any supernatural phenomenon? Do you believe in such things? May be ..I am not sure if it can be called as supernatural phenomenon or not.Defintely I believe in magics.without those magics, life is as dry as any desert.those coincidences, unexpected turns makes our life adventurous and force us to thank someone above
- Do you blog full time or this a hobby for you? even though it is not my hobby, sometimes I do it.
- Do you ever regret any of your posts? Never ever.
- If you would have to publish your last post ,what it would be about?
- Express your life in a single sentence
- As according to your perspective world is big or small!
- Express one of the best moment in this blogging site.
- What blogging can give you that other things can’t!
Thank you Vincent Ehindero for creating this award ,thereby bringing people closer .